Premier Musical Theatre Company (ages 8 - 18)
Presents May 1 & 2, 2015
Larry Watts, Director and Choreographer
Kathleen Sullivan, Music Director
- Friday, May 1, 2015 at 7:30pm
- Saturday, May 2, 2015 at 2pm & 7:30pm
James Armstrong Theatre
Torrance Cultural Arts Center
3330 Civic Center Drive, Torrance 90503
Box Office (310) 781-7171
Click here for map
- Open to students ages 8 - 18; no experience necessary.
- There is no audition fee.
- Audition Location: First Baptist Church of Palos Verdes, 28 Mocassin Lane, Rolling Hills Estates; Click here for map
- Bring a song of your choice. Sheet music is strongly preferred by our music director; however, music on CD or MP3 is acceptable. No a cappella please.
- Please bring a completed Audition Form, signed and dated by you and your parent (if you are under age 18)
- Audition Form - Click here
- Tuition is $595, including costume fees. Optional items available for purchase include tickets, personal and business ads, souvenir t-shirts, jackets, DVDs and professional photos.
- Tuition is due on the first day of rehearsal. Installment payments can be arranged on request.
- Limited financial need based scholarships are available. To request an application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration Packet - Click here
- First rehearsal is Saturday, February 28, 2015, 1 - 4pm
- Rehearsals are Tuesdays & Thursdays, 6 - 9pm and Saturdays from 1 - 4pm. Students may not be called to every rehearsal, depending on the scenes they are in. Note: Rehearsal schedule subject to change; sometimes additional rehearsals are added.
- Rehearsal location: First Baptist Church of Palos Verdes, 28 Moccasin Lane, Rolling Hills Estates; Click here for map.
- Tech rehearsals are Tuesday, April 28 thru Thursday, April 30 at the James Armstrong Theatre in Torrance. Call time is usually 5pm - 9pm, subject to change.
- If late or unable to attend rehearsal, please call a SBC representative at (424) 262-9722.
INTO THE WOODS
Is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI).
All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI.
421 West 54th Street, New York, NY 10019
Phone: 212-541-4684 Fax: 212-397-4684