Tech Rehearsal Schedule:
Monday - Thursday Call time is 5 - 8pm
- Monday will be a dress rehearsal, but no hair and make-up; full dress rehearsal with hair and make-up will begin on Tuesday.
- Thursday - Professional photographer will be taking photos at rehearsal
Friday, July 19th: 6pm (performance starts at 7pm)
Saturday, July 20th: 6pm (performance starts at 7pm)
Sunday, July 21st: 2pm (performance starts at 3pm)
- Bring "Secret Santa" gift to each rehearsal (the kids are going to vote if they want to continue "secret santa" during the performances - TBD)
- Have your child wear a leotard/cami and dance shorts for girls and Jockey shorts (or similar) for boys for modesty.
- Bring assigned tights and/or shoes (see details about shoes and tights below).
- Bring water for your child to drink
- Have your child eat dinner before rehearsal; or, if you don't have time at home, your child may eat at as soon as he/she arrives at rehearsal and prior to putting on his/her costume. Your child may not eat while wearing his/her costume.
Shoes & Tights Required:
Imaan, Kaitlyn, Kristin, Jade, Sara Amintat - Black ballet shoes (or plain black ballet style flats) and white tights
Sarah Adams - Pink ballet shoes and white tights
Ben, Cade & Ryan - Black jazz shoes (tights are provided with costume).
Hallie - Nude shoes and tights
Ava, Kayla & Kate - Black tights and shoes
Haley - Black flats (tights are provided with costume).
Hair & Make-Up:
Boys - Natural hair and make-up to keep face from looking washed-out on stage. Maybe a little nude foundation, eyeliner, mascara.....face should look natural but enhanced for stage.
Girls - Hair will be braided by our student intern, JoAnne Leon, who is masterful at creating beautiful french braids. Make-up should be applied to enhance features on stage without looking overdone. Foundation, blush, a little lipstick, eyeshadow to blend with costume colors if desired, eyeliner and mascara.
Questions? Call (424) 262-9722.