Summer 2018 Musical Theater Program
Director and Choreographer, Larry Watts
Music Director, Kathleen Sullivan
This three-week musical theater program is designed to give
each student an individualized learning and performing experience!
Recommended ages 7 and up
Beginner to advanced students welcome!
3 Week Program
July 9 thru July 27
Monday - Friday
10:00am - 2:30pm
(1/2 hour longer per day than last year)
Tuition $650 (includes costume fees)
Audition, Rehearsal, and Performance Location
The First Baptist Church of Palos Verdes
28 Moccasin Lane, Rolling Hills Estates
Friday, July 27 & Saturday, July 28 at 8pm
Limited enrollment - 20 students maximum
Reserve your spot now!
Fill out the form at the bottom of the page
$100 deposit required by June 8
Learn singing and performance techniques,
character development and dialogue, stage blocking and basic dance
Perform solo numbers and/or duets, and
fully-staged ensemble numbers.
Our directors will weave the songs and ensemble numbers into a
one-of-a-kind, Cabaret show!
Audition Required for Song Selection
Saturday, May 19 at 1pm
An audition is needed for our directors to hear you and
pick the perfect songs to showcase your talents at the Cabaret!
- Auditions will be held on Saturday, May 19 at 1pm at the First Baptist Church of Palos Verdes, 28 Mocassin Lane, Rolling Hills Estates
- Sign-in for auditions will start at 12:45pm
- Please complete an Audition Form - click here to download a form; printed copies will be available at the audition.
- Bring a song of your choice that showcases your voice and performance abilities the best (at least 32 bars, but you may sing the entire song).
- Sheet music is strongly preferred by our directors and an accompanist will be available
- Music on CD or MP3 is acceptable.
- If you would like to request to sing your audition song at the Cabaret, you will need to provide the sheet music and the backing music to perform with (i.e. Karaoke instrumental with no vocals). Our directors will need to approve your song choice.
- No acappella please.
- Can't make it to the Auditions on May 19? Please contact us at email@example.com.
- Limited scholarships and payment plans are available - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application. Don't let money stand in your way - let's talk!
- Registration Forms - Coming soon
Non-Discrimination Policy: The South Bay Conservatory is a non-profit organization. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, sex, ethnic origin or religious belief in its admission, retention, student aid, scholarships or other policies.
Questions? Call SBC at (424) 262-9722 or Email: SouthBayConservatory@gmail.com
reserve Your Spot Now!
Enrollment in the program is on a first come, first serve basis - maximum 20 participants.
We will be accepting students in the program until the earlier of: Friday, June 8 or sooner if we reach our maximum of 20 participants.
You may pre-register and pay your $100 deposit online or you may pre-register and pay your deposit at the audition.
To guarantee your spot prior to the audition, please do the following:
- Fill out the participant information below
- Pay the $100 deposit online - a link to our secure third-party payment service is provided after you enter the participant information.
- Attend the audition on Saturday, May 19 - contact us at email@example.com if you cannot attend that day to make alternative arrangements.
- Please bring a completed Audition Form with you to the audition - click here to download
- Printed forms will also be available at the audition.
Enter Participant Information Below to Reserve Your Spot Now:
To pay your $100 deposit online, please click the button below which will redirect you to our secure third-party merchant account provider, Payline Data (similar to PayPal).